Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the starter on my Hyundai?

I need to change the starter on my Hyundai Accent GL 1.6L 5 speed manual. I was going to take it in and have it done but they want way too much. I will get a starter from the wreckers from another hyundai. I need a step by step instruction on how to remove the old one and install the new one. Any website that'll give me that, pics would help. Any assistance would be appreciated.How do I change the starter on my Hyundai?
first know if thats what you really need or not

battery cable clean and tight

belt not slipping

a good battery

battery cables

then starter



type into searchbox



how to remove a car starter

how to remove starter Hyundai Accent



basic



remove battery cable

jack up car slide under it remove two bolts

unhook wiring

and your done 30 minute to a hourHow do I change the starter on my Hyundai?
1. Buy a new starter

2. Remove the old starter

3. Put the new starter on

No comments:

Post a Comment