Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change the starter on a 92 honda accord?

I have a 92 accord and I know that the starter needs to be replaced. I would like to do this myself, but I am not to sure how to do it. I have the repair manual but it doesnt give a good enough description on how to do this...How to change the starter on a 92 honda accord?
Take the bolts out and disconnect the wires, reverse procedure to re-install.How to change the starter on a 92 honda accord?
Go to Auto Zone they can tell you exactly and show you pictures.How to change the starter on a 92 honda accord?
aslong as you know where the starter is your good disconnect it and than but the new one in the same way you took out the old oneHow to change the starter on a 92 honda accord?
First disconnect the battery. There are usually 2 or 3 bolts holding the starter to the engine. There is always a power wire (usually red) to disconnect. If a ground wire is present it should be black. Once the bolts and wire(s) are disconnected it will pull off. Installation of the new part is the reverse of removal. Reconnect the battery. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment