Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change the starter on a 2000 Toyota Echo?

My car wouldn't start this morning? I got the Battery checked and it's fine. the starter won't even click anymore so I thinl it's the starter. My car's got 171,000 miles on it so I don't want to spend more than 200 bucks to repair it so I'd like to do the work myself. Someone please help.How do you change the starter on a 2000 Toyota Echo?
the starter is under the engine if i'm not mistaken. i hardly ever see echos here in the shop.

get under your car, remove the right hand side under engine covers. the starter is held in by two bolts. i believe they are either 12mm or 14mm. remove thoses and take the starter out. should be simple.
  • acne get worse
  • look for valid discount
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment