Thursday, September 22, 2011

Does anyone know why my 93 Buick Century 3.3 start after being drove for a while?

That's how it started, not starting after me driving it for long distances. I changed the starter, I discover after a few weeks the issue wasn't resolved so I change the battery. I am still dealing w/ it not starting, and at times it want even jump off! BUT all the electrical stuff like radio, power windows (the ones that work), headlights, they all work, it just want turn over, It want even attempt to turn over. I turn the ignition, and get nothing. I was told it could be the ignition switch OR the neutral safety switch? PLEASE HELP! I have put to much money in this car and it still isn't fixed! Any suggestions?Does anyone know why my 93 Buick Century 3.3 start after being drove for a while?
I guess your fuel pump is malfunctioning already. have it check and replace if neccesary. If its okay, check your fuel pump relay. faulty relay can cause your fuel pump not to work properly. Check for loose connection of wire in the relay or if not working fine replace it.Does anyone know why my 93 Buick Century 3.3 start after being drove for a while?
was the starter solenoid changed when the statrer was replaced. If not this could be the cause of not starting when it has been run awhile. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment