Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need help with my nose piercing?

i got my nose pierced a couple weeks ago and yesterday i tried changing the starter stud to a much smaller stud [about 1/3 the size of the starter] and it went in my nose and now im afraid that the starter stud left a big hole :[ how big is a nose ring hole? i want to change it to a smaller sparkley stud...I need help with my nose piercing?
i dont think u was suppose to change it yet





check out my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090502082328AAjCcHDI need help with my nose piercing?
Noses are generally pierced at 18 gauge but your piercer might have used something as large as 16 or as small as 20. Did you go to a professional? If you had it pierced at Claire's or some other unprofessional mall piercing place with no idea what they're doing, there's a greater chance of it being the wrong gauge.



Your hole will most likely shrink to accommodate the smaller stud, just the way it would close up if you took the jewelry out entirely. This is especially true since you changed it so early (probably earlier than you should have but there's no turning back time). It'll just take a little time to shrink. Keep soaking it with a gentle mixture of warm water and non-iodized sea salt to encourage healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment