Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Replacing the starter on my 1993 Jeep?

can anyone tell me step by step how to change out my starter and put in a new one? it's kinda urgent since i have to be at work in 12 hours... :(



it's a 1993 Jeep cherokee Sport, inline 6 4.0 4x4Replacing the starter on my 1993 Jeep?
probably cant step by step, you gotta have some common sense,,



first off disconnect the battery,, then disconnect the wires from the back of the starter, remember where they went and check them for corrosion and breakage,



I would think there are two bolts, chevy have them from the bottom, others come in through the flywheel, hence I saw common sense,, look at the new starter and see how it bolts up,, easy access from underneath, ,if you jack up your truck, please use a Jack stand in case of Jack failure this will save your life,,



if you live down the street from me bring it over and I will do it for beer,Replacing the starter on my 1993 Jeep?
If you can't figure it out call Chief O'Brien and have him beam you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment