Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change a background on Windows 7 Starter?

I got the HP Mini for Christmas and I was excited. I wanted to change the desktop background already, the blue is boring. lol I tried and it won't change. I click on the background I want and it said 'Would you like to change your background?' and I click yes. I look and there's nothing. What do I do? I need help, badly. I'm lost. :( Please help!How do you change a background on Windows 7 Starter?
Changing the background is a feature they removed from the Starter version that comes on netbooks to help keep the expense down.



You have to do their $79.99 %26quot;Anytime Upgrade%26quot; to Home Premium to get that, or else some people find software like Stardock's MyColors lets them do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment