Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Windows 7 Starter background change?

I just got a net book for Christmas I know not to expect loads out of it with it just being a net book but you know I at least expect to be able to change my background image but it seems that MICROSOFT don't want to let me do that I've read that there is a way to change it but no one has specified where to get the program that allows this can anyone help?

I think its disgusting that I will have to pay about 拢50 at least to upgrade just to have the ability to change how my own net book looksWindows 7 Starter background change?
No need for programs. Just change some registry keys, but i'm afraid that will not happen precisely.



HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Wallpaper



edit



plus, windows 7 starter are made for users to test their system in the process of migrating into the real version of windows 7 os which are home, bussiness and ultimate edition. So, it is usual that things will be disabled in starter edition.Windows 7 Starter background change?
Disgusting? Horrible word choice. And its called right click, personalize. Clean your panties once in a while, why does it matter what a simple desktop background looks like? Be glad you got anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment