Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change your desktop backround with windows 7 starter?

I tried right-clicking and choosing set as desktop backround but the option wasnt there. only in microsoft office picture manager. But that still didnt work. I also tried going to system appearance but the option wasnt there either. does any one know how to set a custom background?How do you change your desktop backround with windows 7 starter?
Sadly you can't change your background. The Windows 7 starter edition is very limited, and one of those limits is not being able to change the background. I got my netbook today and it also has Windows 7 starter edition, I tried changing my background but found out that you can't. So now my dad wants to return my netbook and get a new one with Windows XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment