Thursday, September 22, 2011

Windows 7 starter wallpaper has gone black. How do I go back to the default wallpaper?

My windows 7 starter cant change wallpapers so i was seeing if there was a way around it. I went to getting started and typed in background. there it gave me options and stated that i could turn off all wallpapers. i clicked yes and saved it. now i have found a sight that enables me to change the wallpaper. i know for a fact that it works, but because my wallpaper settings wont allow anything but a black wallpaper it wont show the picture. i have tried repeatidly to turn the settings off but it doesnt take any effect and wen i go back to the place where i can enable wallpapers, the box next to turn off wallpapers is always checked. Please help me! at the very least, tell me how I could restore the default settings without deleting any files. This is really confusing as I am only 14! pleae and ty!

ArielWindows 7 starter wallpaper has gone black. How do I go back to the default wallpaper?
%26quot;I am only 14!%26quot;

That is no excuse.



Anyway, try opening up the Control Panel. Make sure the top right says %26quot;View by: Category%26quot;. Now follow this path; Control Panel %26gt; Ease of Access %26gt; Ease of Access Center %26gt; Make the computer easier to see.

Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck the box for %26quot;Remove all Background Images%26quot;. Then click %26quot;Apply%26quot;, then click %26quot;OK%26quot;. Now you should be able to add and change your background.

No comments:

Post a Comment