Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Setting Roster for Weekly Fantasy Basketball League?

I am setting up a Head to Head fantasy basketball league in Yahoo. I would like it to be set up as weekly. If I set it up as weekly, can people change their rosters on a daily basis? Can someone who has been in a weekly league please tell me how the process of setting the roster is handled? My goal is that the rosters will be set once per week, like fantasy football, and during the week, people will not be able to change their active lineup. During the week, I would like people to only be able to change their starters for the next week.Setting Roster for Weekly Fantasy Basketball League?
That's how it works, just as you said.



The drop down menu to change lineups will only be active on Mondays... so if its Thursday, you can skip ahead to the following Monday and switch your active lineup.
  • Free php web hosts
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment