Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?

I don't want to go out and buy a book to tell me how to unhook a few wires and unscrew two bolts. I want hands on opinons! What tools do I need? About how long does it take? Any helpful comments would be much appreciated!! Thank You in advanceHow do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?
Depends on engine 4cyl or 6cyl. By far the V-6 is much easier, located on the front side near the radiator, next to the engine isolator. The 4cyl. is slightly more difficult, it's located in the rear between the engine and firewall, above the pass. axle shaft.

Post engine size please.How do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?
it is easy to change in about a half hour with metric wrenches/ sockets[ 8-15mm]

disconnect the battery, remove the 2 wires on the starter,and remove the 2 or 3 bolts holding it in place

installation reverse order



NOTE: it is easier if you remove the oil filter on 3.0 or 3.3 models
  • excel
  • hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment