Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I fix my mazda 626?

I have a 1998 Mazda 626 4 cylinder. Friday morning my fiance was headed to work. He reached the end of the driveway and it died. We pushed it back to the house since it wouldn't start. He changed the starter a coil. The car will turn on now and the engine will try to turn over but ends up just making like a whirring noise. Has anyone else had similar problems? Any suggestions?How can I fix my mazda 626?
Every engine needs 4 things to operate. Remove one and it will not run.

You need compression. Check timing belt.

You need fuel, observe intake while cranking over car.

You need air, which I'm sure you have.

You need spark, check plugs by %26quot;jumping%26quot; one of them.



If the car has a rubber timing belt, it may have broken.(not good)

It may be a faulty ignition part.

You may be out of gas or fuel may not be getting to the engine.



Check your owner's manual as well.How can I fix my mazda 626?
Sounds to me like you have a broken cam belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment