Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my resolution?

I have a virus on my computer that doesn't allow me to run a .exe without me going through all my programs and reselecting the starter. I normally change my resolution by right clicking on my desktop and selecting the Nvidia control panel. From there I could change my resolution.



Due to the virus, it won't open. Can someone help?How do I change my resolution?
I'd be more worried about removing the virus rather than figuring out your resolution. You'll most likely have to deal with regedit, make sure to back it up first, and then follow instructions such as these: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/exefile.htm



If you chose to ignore that advice, then try to get to the resolution screen by going to Start/Control Panel/Display

No comments:

Post a Comment