Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change a a belly starter ring?

I have a starter belly ring that I have had for about 5months. However, I can't get the ball off of the ring in order to take it out. Is it just supposed to twist off?How do I change a a belly starter ring?
yes it is supposed to twist off. maybe you are twisting the wrong ball or it is on pretty tight. but once you get it off sticking the other belly ring in should be quite simple. good luck!How do I change a a belly starter ring?
I am having this same problem! The ball is screwed on so tight, it won't come off! WHAT DO I DO?! i don't want the same belly ring when i'm 80 years old!!

Report Abuse

How do I change a a belly starter ring?
I know it seems hard, but I only found one way to take it off and it's NOT by twisting it. I took needle nose plyers and put them in the circle part. Then I just opened them as wide as I could and the ball popped out. I know it sounds hard or dangerous, but it's really not.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • textbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment