Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please help! Van trouble!!!!!How do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?

I don't want to go out and buy a book to tell me how to unhook a few wires and unscrew two bolts. I want hands on opinons! What tools do I need? About how long does it take? Any helpful comments would be much appreciated!! Thank You in advancePlease help! Van trouble!!!!!How do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?
Most repair manuals don't tell you which size wrenches to use. They kind of assume you'll figure that out for yourself. Unless some sort of special tool is required, which is not the case on this job. As far as the rest of the job, click this link, and click on the pictures to enlarge.



http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090Please help! Van trouble!!!!!How do I change 1991 plymouth voyager starter?
Ok, you'll need to know the engine size for detailed directions. You will need a socket set and a set of wrenches. This will take 30 to 40 minutes for someone who has never done one on the vehicle. You will need to disconnect two wires on the solenoid and then remove the two locating bolts on the starter housing. Disconnect the battery first. Good Luck
  • long hair styles
  • Where can I get a feather quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment